Sunday 15 May 2016

The story goes on

Hey , so its been a long time since I have written anything not even sure did I posted my draft. So lets catch up to current day, Mr.O got a drop , it was shocking lot of things were taken away from him bike, spending ,respect (I know that feel bro). Still haven’t said anything to his crush so there’s that. Shaxs is all clear his parents torture him less now . But his love life is still the same , in fact worse if you ask me or Mr.O he pretends like he is an adult managing his crush , will have to break it to him I hope he understands . Taz is I think 50-50 , I mean is 50% good , he has less KT and a girlfriend actually 2 he broke up with one ( he is fast) , but the girl is what we say mehh, I mean no offense to him we are happy for him but not expected that .Ash had a break up recently it was rough for him he is struggling though we never saw this coming he was really sad. Next up is me , well I don’t know where my life is heading , to start off even I had my break up just before my sem exam which was tough , everyone was there for me but after 15 days everyone went back to there routine I am complaining saying they totally cut off heck they were one phone long , but sometimes you need people around you .Slowly I recovered obviously I was gonna why  do you think they call me batman for XD . I was even surprise that my parents were true , the same parents I fought with for that girl. A lot of things happen good and bad those random talks at mirch or the enlightenment talks I wish I could every those but right now there’s a bigger battle to be fought things are changing we are in the second year. One of the reason I am writing is that I am going to be kicked out of this house if I didn’t clear my failure . I am sure you must be thinking so what everyone’s got a problem , maybe yes maybe no , the thing I am stressed out is that Not MR.O not shaks not taz got a warning but me , why me I mean I always to be the best people expect I was try to be that people so that people are happy than why I don’t get more respect    it even happens  to MR.O , shaks . When I talked about being kicked out to MR.O he said “ How come bro you are the best person man , why don’t they realise your worth how genius you are “ , I was surprised at that  moment  I mean if a person that it is not even my brother can show so much respect so much belief in me than why should I focus on people who think I am worthless. From that day I am working hard on me and on my work screw it if I am pass or fail , in this house or not I am still gonna work hard. The things that I have learn is that the shitty a situation is nobody will care about it its only up to you whether  to remain in that state thinking about or actually come out. Sometimes its only situation that makes people sometimes..

                                    Right now I am giving my mains and after that   we are finally planning  for Goa trip lets  see . Also by work I Mean I am working on an app lets see if that’s works out well. Now-a-days I have asking god about anything It is working well . Until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment