Sunday 15 May 2016

...This time we really fucked up...

*Bradley Cooper* It happen again .... this time we really fucked up..
Its june 16 and i am sitting next to window , its pouring heavily ( i hate it most of my time ) , now the last time i call off on a high note ( high expectations , high confidence -_-") but now i am trying write what mess we are in right now no one is damn happy and why should we ,  we do have our own reasons ....
now with the movie reference i gave , its like the same intensity we said in our minds after seeing our results( not sure about others ) . So yes we got our hsc results and after seeing that bloody hell everyone was lost , lost in the thought that how can it be so worst , i mean the only thing that was gonna cheer me up after jee results ,( when we were shocked like hell #depressionmode ) was the hsc marks and i got only 67 -_-**, our whole grp was sad over marks . Everyone calling in asking for marks and saying ur lying ( why would we and yes if ur an indian ur relatives will only call you if u got any result ahead ) that u cant get this low (-_-" idiots) , even sd got low , much low . And from that d-day destruction is on high tide , every day there some or the other reason that we get frustrated over , but the irony we still get cheered up ( yup frm each other )

For the first time in my life I have to hide my face or to check if someone I know is not approaching me.  As we were trying to cope with the stress our parents were giving there were other things happen to.  Mr. O wanted to upgrade his phone to kitkat so he gave me,  I did upgraded it,  even it had Wifi issues. But somehow it stopped working reasons even we don't know,  It costed him 1.5k saying motherboard fault ( sorry about that Mr. O) so till date he is Using his Samsung phone which fits in his palm ( that guy is huge)  and it's not the usual big screen small screen smartphone its tiny ( like me XD) . He even found out that the girl had crush is a boring type and now he is least  bother .  Even Taz got some low score coz for me he was scholar ( he still is XD)  even he is under stress,  even the girl he liked said him we rather be just frnds ( the friend zone storm not everyone survives.)  our Taz was no different,  of course he was frustrated ( not exactly that I know but maybe he was) ,  so far that he updated his status regarding her ( Idk if she actually read that so Taz but still). And now the most idiotic thing that I have done in my whole life,  which is also my biggest mistake so far.  As  sd was gng get her marksheet we decided to meet.  So after scratching our heads we were meeting near Mcd so as decided we met, I brought a bournville for her when she didn't like ( cranberry flavour -_-*) . So we have walked what we usually do, and It striked me that nobody will be at home. We marched towards my home  as first my aunt showed up I acted like everything is normal,  we went a little further and my sis saw me with sd ( O_O)  she just smiled.  So a little bit of fear ( X'D)  we reached home,  went straight to bedroom....  Turned on my ac ( hold on ur dirty thoughts) ..  The only thing that was turned on was AC ( heheh) .  We were just sitting,  and 3 times the door bell rings.  Scared as Shit I told her to hide in the washroom ( ok the reference thing is coincidence) .  I thought it will be my sis,  turned out it was my DAD ( x_x)  so after opening the door I went straight to the washroom.  Dad asked me about her sandals I goofed something even I was hiding in the bathroom.  I was confused should I be scared or enjy with sd. After sometime Dad  went to other washroom , we ran out of the house i told her to stay down , i came back asked dad and went down . I was walking with her and i do thought dad will be watching us and yes he was . We have to travel by rickshaw (  her slippers went out of order XD ) than we caught a rickshaw . I dropped her home , she kissed me ,i think it was a smooch not a long one but a short one , i mean was confuse ( still i am ) coz i leaned for cheek kiss but but on the lips ( and i can go on this on and on and on ;p ). so i was returning , sitting in the rickshaw thinking about it smiling about it i was happy even sd was about our successful retreat. Feeling good about our retreat ,our luck WRONG . When i reached my home i acted natural , than dad called me and asked Who was dat girl ( UH OH ) yes well  it happens to be that he knew every thing and the only person who was wrong was me . He accused me of having sex , which i didnt , forget sex i didn't even kissed her ( i mean in my house ) . it took me 1 hour to calm him down as i was just nodding my head , and the worst part was that ,i was being scolded for having a gf  and hiding her , but i know that even i did the thing he told me he still have scolded me . I know i did wrong and i admit it but , he only agreed if iforget all this and if he found it he would kill me (*sic*) .Sometimes i feel that should be a good bond or a communication  between the child and the parents and not to feel awkward . i dont know if i am right or not they have experience of their timewhich they implement on us , i mean what they have seen in there society , thinking about the society and making decisions thinking about the society its like they decide what u should be and u should meet their expectations , than how am i share my views as i am a regular 17 yr old teen who hasnt seen the world yet . Anyways *sigh* .
*Alfred Pennyworth*
Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up. ( die hard batman fan , u didnt like dat refernce bitch please i dont  give a fuck , my post is incomplete without batman XD XP )
. YA about the reference, this events are  history . Thngs are better than good  .  Mr . O has got admission in Graphic era university and Mit , more happier  more party maker , more fit.  Abt Taz he came out of depressive depressivemode after a day,  he was also inspired by my  blog a little ( :'D senti) .  Now he is much better,  much sexier ( well 75% coz of fasts) .  I still haven't figured out dat am on d rite track.  Things with sd are good we fight and we love :*.  Even she readed my blog and and liked it.  P.. S I readed her diary it was interesting. No more comments ( I said u no more comments XD). So it's a wrap,  lot of crazy things are Are happening will try to write :P till bubye longest post 

No comments:

Post a Comment