Tuesday 10 March 2020

Together



Its been 3 years I have written a blog, no one writes a blog these days everyone just  "VLOGs"  these days, 5 years back it was cool to write and had the time to read now people skip content every 2 min, anyway will rant on society some other day. The real reason  I am writing is that something good has happened, I mean yeah we had our share of lows and highs over the years. I will start with Taz, graduated, a fresh engineer has a girl (#stillgoingstrong), pretty sure her name will be on the card ( hope so, whenever I have written something down opposite has to happen), he is trying to make it big just like us, best wishes. He has matured a lot, from doing a long-distance (Delhi) to moving there staying and coming back (well obviously the girl is back in Mumbai) he sounds mature. He is working on his startup so commercially not so good place hope he bounce back. Ash; well he is a lost cause, had a break-up with the same girl, so mentally in a bad place, anyway he rarely use to meet after HSC, but with this breakup, he tried to connect with us even we supported him but again he went rogue we use to make plans with him only to find out he is not gonna be there. Recently he uploaded an insta story saying I am back with an Eminem song not sure if he’s is again pretending or have moved on not sure, only best wishes to him. Mr.O has two things to look out of  3, he got GF, shocker? he went from 130kg to 80kg, super transformation, he went from I want a snack to I am a snack, also last year of his engineering yay!. Remember when I said he has 2 out of 3 things to look out, he recently had a breakup ( don't worry one more incoming) , turns out not every abroad person has a broad mind, I mean Yeah the relationship never had a future, to begin with but without closure its meaningless, anyway he is in different phase of the break-up cycle, I started writing this in 2019 after hearing Shamik’s news than I stopped midway, and now it’s 2020 , India at the stroke of midnight (31st) became superpower 2020 thanks to Modji (modiji issa love)we have flying cars now that works gobar gas, and UNESCO have declared India as the best country in the Milky Way . Time to end this sarcasm, now coming back to MR.O things are slowly getting in place , I mean focusing on the only thing that matters Career. After confessing to toyota about his love for the fourth time and telling me about how she is his robin(I don’t think so sir)  for 16th time he again got rejected, because according to Toyota ‘ customer service you can’t have Toyota if you had Maruti Suzuki *sad engine noise* That’s why you should switch EV , it’s the future kids. Anyway after telling me for the 17th time that Mr..O that he is not interested in Toyota he shifted his focus to two things fitness and career , Happy to see him free and grinding back trying to achieve his goals. Also this year I met him in Pune for his birthday, a long overdue, the timing though was good we hugely missed SHAX. Now coming back to me , I had my own battles to fight. Just after giving my last semester , had some fights during my exams then we went off came back for some time and then I broke off. Yes I am the villain , did the most villainous thing of having a break up before 3 days of her important exam. I know you what you have been thinking, yes what I did was wrong and won’t even defend it , because the more you swim the more deeper you get trapped . But to set the context right there were thing done by her which were wrong there were things done at my end that were and in the end I felt out of place to be in that ship , sometimes you have to value yourself thinking is it worth going this mental frustration. It was hard burning bridges,you may wonder well  it there’s a time and a place but there has been not or ever will be a perfect moment to end things, unless it never meant and its hard because when you are marching towards the bridge you will feel maybe things are not that bad, maybe you are overreacting, maybe it’s normal things can go sideways, a plethora of thoughts of why this is wrong or even to think about it is wrong, reasons you never had when you started walking towards the bridge, you also think of consequences how you should return back, but you are already near the bridge and the person on the opposite is already watching, now you either walk away but then you are the person who came here first and now you will be the one explaining for 100th time how you will never try to burn that bridge again. Or the second option would be, burn it down and honestly after seeing each other on that spot for a month I said enough of this I am taking it down. And you can see the struggle, the other person trying to stay put the fire, trying to cross to stop it , all in vain, some saw this coming and stay back some even try to burn thinking it will stop. And slowly it sinks in that it’s done and you are not trying to save it, sadness becomes anger, hate, watching the person behind the fire as someone evil, and the person behind the fire is sad just watching something so close to him going it down. The last conversation I had was with her was me saying no , and the last time I saw her was on graduation with the cold shoulder treatment pretending I don't exist,  funny thing she would be enjoying throughout and the moment I am around she would have life sucked out of her like there's some dead ghost walking around. So after mild dissing me in her next insta posts she went to US as she always wanted, and I am here writing, but life is not that bad,  I mean yeah I dropped Shax to the airport saying goodbyes because I couldn't get in ( probably my Ex is laughing ) but I manage to get into Advertising world  , worked with Milind Soman and executed many car launches in India, so not that bad. Now coming back to the main man, the man of the hour, SHAX my boiii is killing it, He graduated engineering with a better score ( obviously )  and cracked Canada ( obviously ) and got a girlfriend ( not obviously).  The last part can sound too much brag but as SHAX says my time has come, to hold hands, on valentine that are not yours and I roast him 10 other ways but I won't because I am happy for him he finally has the life he aimed for. I am not sure if I have mentioned before I never planned to approach him or wanted to become his friend in fact the first time I interacted with him  was in private tuition classes we both went with bunch of other school mates  ( I actually met Shax GF here too),  and for me, SHAX was a bad boy not a hottie with leather jacket but the reality one , the one that without flinching his eyes says to his ticket and I quote " Tu mar gayi na Pede bataunga"  translating to " The day you die  I will offer sweets to anyone I meet",  yup that kind of bad boy.  So I was pretty sure with whom I want to hangout with, and I did manage to hold on to him till my SSC but here I am, anyone who has interacted with him knows for sure you cant simply avoid him, even if he can't communicate with you or has difficulty in talking to you he will still get involved with you, that's how free he is, and with years to come I will know he speaks a lot more of the time senseless but he is good at his heart. Happy to see he is sharing that heart with someone now.  Have to give to him, he said his goals from day 1, about how he wants to get settled in Canada knowing how he had limited free will. For him getting out was the only thing he wanted, to explore and to stay, he gives me hope that there’s always something good at the end of the tunnel, not every is gonna be shiny and I pretty sure after getting there it will be a cakewalk. But one thing for sure you will to achieve anything you need to try and even if you fail trying don’t worry there’s something big waiting for you. To Shax for his new beginning wish you the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment