Sunday 30 August 2015

2014

Well its a long long time *okay not that long * and dont worry   i will not start wit Once upon time there was a...... etc etc . Recently i turned up 18 HELL YEAH *and stop asking for a party now *. SO as the month was getting end a lot of things happen .Had a spat with Mr.o worst mistake , low grades ,and something or the other .  SO it was 28th sept one day b4 my bday ,everyone was excited  about my usually i dont feel an excitement but seeing others enthusiasm even i got excited ,at night i got text from mr.O asking about how are you feeling right now " , "Well  ok , why " , "dude its ur bday 2mrw ", i thought he was kidding so about not knowing my birthdate , so i said ya its fine i am sleeping now " , "(-_-)* why r u sleeping now every1 is gonna wish u at 12" so i laughed at him and slept . At 12.20am i got a call from mr.o wishing me happy bday and how he was second in wishing me. So after that i have to say that today was not my bday. Than i opened up my whatsapp to check only to find out taz wished me first than he got angry on Mr.o as gave the wrong info .
3oth
so yeah finally my  bday evryone wished me sd mr.o taz dan . Mr.o said he cannot call coz he is on low balance so i called him at 12 well on 12.03 because i called up a wrong number (at straight 12 ). Than he wished me XD . Sd gave me a surprise spent the whole day with her . MR.O was pissed off on her .

 In the end of 2014 Mr.O returned from Pune had a great time , in study leave we partied actually.Later MR.O 's dad  got a heart attack and including him we all were tensed as even shax 's dad was admitted because of this .   On 31st  we partied like TURN OUT FOR WHAT * together * SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT STORY RiGHTTT ???? , Nope nothing happens like that actually Mr.O will  be celebrating his 31st all alone in Pune cursing his decision to go back , Shax will party with his cousins  that too a barbeque one. Taz as always will party with booze , car chase minus the sex ( bad luck brian XDXD)  Ash with his building buddies . And me well like every 31st  spent my evening in my old house *Those guys were awesome *
. They offered me booze *even though i denied * adult stuff (not that stuff g.k about life) . There were two highlights of that night actually 3 , one my camera turning into pieces  second MR.O was sad he spent the night ALONNE ( told ya bruhhh) third was pretty unsual me getting a little high . So there is a tradition at every function my uncle brings a special type of paan which after chewing and not eating makes you high . The last time my uncle gave to my brother he vomitted on him as he chewed it (sad for him XD) . So with no surprise I had the paan unknowingly . The next 3 hours i spent floating in the air (XD hypothetically) . The year ended with my camera breaking into pieces . So yeah the next year is going to be worst

No comments:

Post a Comment