Sunday 24 August 2014

31st July

2nd August 2014
Actually i thought about having a tittle but didnt came up with anything
SO yeah 31st july , why 31st july because its last day that we had a hangout at ozi 's place . So lets begin with the start ( ozi 's dialogue ). MY day started at 6.46am now usually i wake up at 4 and than get back to bed but this time someone else woke me up .  Yep it was sd,  she had Clg at that time so as far gf's are concerned u have to wake up early in the morning (even though it's an holiday)  and greet them good morning  if this doesn't happens u spend next 2 hrs explaining why are you right and calming her down. And yes she has the right to sleep late in the morning and Rply in the afternoon -_-*.  Most of the time Taz has done this so now its natural for me.  So anyways where was I, yes so she called me up at 6.46 bt I was sleeping XD.  At 7 I woke up called her I thought there was an emergency,  but no,  she was expecting a txt from me as there was no txt so she was calling me.   changing her mood back to normal took me time *sigh*.  I went to the gym later With shax he  had his last workout ( I wonder how he is gng to get back in shape) .  After returning I was at my home in the shower till 11.45.  Sd was "suppose" to bunk her Lect bt her sir was standing on the door so she dropped the idea.  After that me and Shax went to the mall to pickup his earphones.  We got the earphones only after some big explanation.  I hungry like hell so and the lunch was on 1.  So I grabbed mcveggie and than went.  Finally met sd we took a Rick to Mr. O 's place. Now Taz was planning a surprise visit by saying he is not coming he told this to me and my phone was with sd she started irritating him and the blame came on me -_-*.  After finally reaching Mr. O' s place we had sat for lunch it was panner ( my favorite yesssssssss)  and Mr. O made that lunch all by himself.  After hearing this sd started pointing me out see even u should learn it,  I said her I know how to cook paneer and now she wants me to learn something different coz she don't like that  -_-* ( insult for world biggest panner dish fan) .  So I told her the only dish u make is half burn Maggi which is damn  good ( P. S I never had that XD XD) . As we were gng to start Taz came in and Mr. O was upset coz of him as he was not gonna show up coz of rains ( ok seriously Taz that's a lame excuse) .  Mr. O was not letting him in bt than after a small war of words  he let him in ( yes thats how best buddies meet first scold them than u die for them XD XD <---- if u didnt get that its ok u need to do deep thinking XD XD XD XD) . So we started our lunch after eating 5 rotis and Obv lot of panner the first Tym I felt full maybe coz of my company or may be coz of mcveggie ( curse u mcveggie) .  Mr. O was with how romantic seeing me and sd Eating together.  After eating lunch ( awesome panner and butter bhi thac XD XD) . Me and sd were damn sleepy ( of course the panner)  though shaks was busy with his own phone we are still in doubt that he is hiding something Nevermind.  After that there I was wearing Taz tshirt to which sd said u looking awesome Idk y -_- because me and Mr. O was finding it lame.  So we were doing Tp after that,  sd was reading Mr. O 's diet plan and than we were joking abt it that how he follows this when he is with us or now a days.  Than as I was near her I kissed her ^_^  Okay every one was in the kitchen and we behind the fridge,  ok it was 4-5 seconds, okay it was a French kiss.  Lucky I got that coz she was out of town for 3days *evil smile *.  After that we started playing carrom, from the time i first played it ( i dont remember that ) to this very day no one has survived ( hold ur breath ) *suspense music * without laughing hilariously to every shot . I mean seriously i aim for one coin and hit the other XD and thats not it 2 out of 12 coins successfully enter the hole . After sucking at that and  few motivational thoughts like hag diya abe yeh coin toh pass mei tha abe yaha se slow maar *hits fast * finally i won ya because of shamik . Than it was couple time as Mr.o said ,me and sd vs taz and Mr.o  . Obviously she is a better player not great or good but ya somewhat like me XD . So after that Mr.o brought a cake , so after having a piece of it we decided to snapchat it so held it 6 ft high and captured the moment and as i was thinking abt it it fell down :( than shax gave an idea to lift it up (it actually works ) and the best part was the photo was never uploaded  ya but the fallen cake was uploaded to snapchat XD after that it was all tp Mr.o wanted movies and the selected options were again and again deselecting sd was doing that and than she had nap besides me . So at 6.30 me and sd reached back as she was geting late . But the party was not over than me mr.o and shaks had dinner at shaks home it was all about what next etc etc  . The next day was my first day in clg . And it was all alone . So the next three days i spend feeling sad nostalgic and what not . SD was out of town so no text :'( Mr.o was leaving for Pune :'( . So yea that it ended my jc days , taz got admission in Watmull , shaks in Vartak .  Gonna miss the lectures ( the fun ) the idiot games we played . juice centre , eating franky and looting him , making plans one min prior and doing shitty things on road . hehh waiting for sd  thinking about the probable time she will come what not  and I think this not the end its the beginning 

No comments:

Post a Comment