Monday 9 June 2014

The Train Trauma

Well for the first time I was gonna travel alone in a train even though I am 17th year old . On 29th I had an exam in Bandra  and as I was in my hometown I have to travel to my other house which I did,, and also invited my buddies mr.o and ash ( classic me ) , they brought dslr s too , mr.o came for spending the evening and ash for sleepover  , as both thought that they are on  same page there was a confusion . Which resulted in ash leaving and  mr.o eating at my place . We ordered the food , enjoyed the fod (not the chowpsey but ). Mr.o asked why I was sad , of course because of train I took advice from mr.o and mom , had a sweet chat from sd  and got in bed (alone:p) at 11 pm  . I had set the alarm at 5 am but I woke at 4 am seeing this I again slepth and woke up at 5.35 ( yes I was alredy fucking late ). I was going to catch a 6.09 train but tht was not possible . so i have to buckle up and run like the flash( just a figure of speech) . So at 6.09 i left my apartment and went straight for share rickshaw ( i was nervous like hell) reached the station by 6.25 , i was in east saw the line changed my mind and went in west . Took the ticket and went to the platform , saw a train , an uncle was sitting there so i asked him will this train head for bandra he said , i saw a saet next to him empty so i hopped on . Got myself settled  the train started , got a text from mom about home have you done this , have you  done that but the thing that was bothering was about the crowd , i was constantly lookng at the door , with every station passing by i was getting relaxed . Finally Bandra came and i went , took  a rickshaw and reached my centre . There was still time for my exam to start , and i made a frnd(well that escalated quickly) he was from delhi he approached first ( as expected ) , we chatted a little , he was living at his uncle 's place in thakur village  . We gave our test (ya he got more marks ) even he didnt knew about trains  came by rickshaw ( first i thought about it but nah) . so somehow we reached station saw a train it began to move , we rushed he catched the train and i was going to fall( my bad  XD) for which i got scolded by sd . Finally came back home i was lucky at many things

No comments:

Post a Comment